Thursday, August 18, 2011

Biorhythms - or actions?

Why is it that some days we feel low and others we feel high?
My Dad used to put it down to biorhythms. He swore by them. Acted on deals only when his rhythms were on the rise. Took a day off and went partying when at full peak. Rested at home when they were low.
It was a good excuse for his actions.
I prefer to think that my moods are caused by my actions.
I do something good, worthy or well and I feel high.
I do something I regret, badly or against my nature and I feel low.
I prefer to think that I am in control. Not that some biological cycle is controlling me.
What about you?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to lean more towards the biorhythms. Sometimes I feel inexplicably high and others inexplicably low. Much as I hate to admit it, I often escape my own control....

    ReplyDelete