Monday, August 22, 2011

Inner rage and childish tantrums

How do you deal with inner rage? Rage from frustration, upset, feelings of inadequacy?
I wish I had a sensible, adult POP on this, because then I could follow my own sage advice.
Instead I behave like a child - still!
I throw things, lash out verbally and hit things, usually hurting myself physically. And I scream inside.
Then I feel even worse and depressed and useless.
I soon recover. Bounce back. Smile. Find a solution.
Now, if only I could do that BEFORE I get OTT.

2 comments:

  1. I find that crying helps.... You still feel useless and depressed before the bouncing back bit.... but at least it does not hurt me physically, clears the airways and makes me sleep better. Of course than I get bags under your eyes.... TG for sun glasses....
    I find your blog very comforting. Look forward to more POPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rutix. I love your comments too :)

    ReplyDelete